** Discounted -34% price is available only for Valentines weekend.
This planner is suitable for the Northern Hemisphere.
Elaphe Carinata is an impressive snake; they are quite large and have a robust and sturdy-looking body and a matching defensive character. They have keeled scales and, unlike other rat snakes, a teardrop-shaped pupil. Older animals are in basic black with yellow coloration on the scales.
Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. In Ancient Greece, snakes were mostly a symbol of good luck. Additionally, ancient Greeks would often craft various artifacts as snakes as a way to ward off evil.
The more we journal and focus on our goals and growth, the better insight we gain about life, happiness, needs, and what we can offer to the world. Each month of this planner takes you through a journey of total transformation by shedding your skin and then healing. Each moon phase will assign actions, and each zodiac sign will give you affirmations, guidance, and inspiration to grow.
The ELAPHE 2021 Planner Features:
- 13 Months (From January 2021 to January 2022).
- Yearly Moon calendar for 2021.
- 2 Monthly Layouts.
- A journal/workbook on how to transform and evolve through the moon and zodiac magic.
- Workbook dedicated to each zodiac sign for every month.
- Weekly affirmations, astronomical and astrological events, and moon phases.
- The monthly layout on each month, with moon phases and celestial events.
- Monthly affirmations and moon actions.
- End of the month workbook and reflection.
Designed by Cocorrina & Co.
Printed by Future Format, Patras, Greece.
UTC Based. All days and times, moon phases and celestial events are universal time zone based (UTC). Suitable for the Northern Hemisphere.
Size: 18x22cm (7x8,6in)
Features: Hardcover and Metallic Gold Foil, 173 pages
Environment / Safety: FSC-C020637, PEFC_05-33-99, EU Ecolabel : SE/011/05, The paper is inspected for Nordic Ecolabelled printing, ECF, ISO 14001, EMAS, Age resistant (ISO 9706), Woodfree